This easy vegan pumpkin bread pudding recipe is the best way to turn leftover stale bread into an amazing autumn dessert. Not only is it delicious, but it’s also healthy, refined sugar-free, oil-free, and can be gluten-free as well! Great autumn breakfast, dessert, and thanksgiving dish.
- Preheat the oven for 180°C(350°F).
- Cut the stale bread into 4-5cm cubes and place them in a large baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except the stale bread with a whisk until very smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the bread cubes and mix thoroughly with 2 large wooden spoons to make sure they are coated well.
- Bake in the oven for 30-40 mins until the top is golden amber.
- Let it cool slightly to room temperature. Serve with a scoop of ice cream and vegan caramel sauce. Enjoy!
Use stale bread rather than fresh bread for the best result.
If you want it sweeter, adjust the amount of brown sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: bread pudding
- Method: Baking
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 207
- Sugar: 22g
- Sodium: 90mg
- Fat: 3g
- Saturated Fat: 0.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0.1g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 41g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
- Cholesterol: 0.1mg
Keywords: healthy, thanksgiving, autumn