These biscoff butter cookies are full of delicious biscoff flavour! They are soft and chewy cookies with a little crispy edge, incredibly easy to make with only 8 ingredients, ready in under 30 mins, and vegan too!
- Melt the biscoff spread and vegan butter in a microwave or in a saucepan over low heat on a hob.
- Mix all ingredients except the flour and baking powder in a large mixing bowl with a whisk until well combined and silky smooth.
- Add the flour and baking powder to the wet mixture and mix until combined with a large wooden spoon. Cover the bowl with a cloth and rest for 10-15 mins at room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C(350°F).
- Scoop the cookie dough with a cookie scoop and place the dough on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
- Bake for 12 mins.
- Take the cookies out of the oven and leave them on the baking tray for another 10 mins. The cookies will start to firm up at this stage.
- Carefully transfer them to a cooling rack and cool further. Enjoy!
If the dough looks too dry for any reason, add 1-2 tablespoons of plant milk and see if it helps. If it looks too runny, add 1-2 tablespoons of flour.
Mix the cookie dough gently to avoid developing too much gluten in the dough.
Make sure to have some space between each cookie on the baking tray before baking to allow the cookies to have room to spread.
- Prep Time: 8 mins
- Rest time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Baking
Keywords: biscoff cookies, biscoff butter cookies, lotus butter cookies