These vegan waffles are super simple and easy to make yet so soft, fluffy and delicious. Great for yummy breakfast or even dessert. You can also make them and freeze for a quick breakfast.
- Set your waffle maker accordingly to the instruction to heat up in advance. Please be careful and don’t touch and burn yourself while preparing the waffle butter!
- Mix together the soy milk and apple cider vinegar to make vegan butter milk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir well to combine.
- Add in the soy milk mixture, vegan butter and vanilla extract and stir very gently with the same whisker until just combined. It is ok to have some little lumps of flour left, don’t worry:)
- Scoop the batter with a small ladle and pour in the waffle maker. Cook accordingly to the instruction.
- Repeat the step 5 until you use up all the batter.
- Coat them in sugar or drizzle some vegan caramel sauce or maple syrup, top with fruits, enjoy your own creative waffles:)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert, Snack
- Cuisine: belgian
Keywords: easy, simple, vegan